Friday, September 13, 2013

27 Weeks

Well we are moving right a long at 27 weeks. Things are going great! We had a recheck ultrasound of the cyst and it's gone!!!! The doctor thinks we are in the clear but they are going to do another check in 8 weeks just to be sure.

Little girl is so active! She kicks and does somersaults like crazy! So far she's been staying below my belly button with only the occasional kick to the rib. Also heartburn has kicked in during the evening and I've had some slight swelling in my fingers and feet. I get up to pee twice a night and feel like a whale trying to roll around bed to get comfortable. The pain in my tailbone and lower back is excruciating! The doctor said it's because all the ligaments are stretched and inflamed from giving birth to Bruce. She said it won't go away until after I have little girl.

My bump (and ass) are huge and I really don't know how I'm going to get any bigger at this point. It's getting really hard to pick up and bathe Bruce. At my 25 weeks appointment my total weight gain was 21 lbs brining my weight to 118 lbs.

So needless to say I have been pretty uncomfortable but over all healthy. My glucose test came back perfect and my belly is measuring right on schedule.

We are getting ready to move Bruce into his big boy bed. His room is going to be de orated with dinosaurs. I also pretty much have everything for the nursery except for the area rug. Can't wait to get everything decorated!


No comments:

Post a Comment