Friday, August 2, 2013

Anatomy scan

So we had our anatomy scan on Tuesday and I am ecstatic to report that baby is absolutely perfect. And we received 100% confirmation that she is in fact a little girl! She was very wiggley during the scan and would only give us one profile pic. Other then that she kept showing us her feet lol. She was opening and closing her mouth a lot so it looks like she's going to be a talker just like her mamma lol.

They also measured the cyst again but their equipment isn't as good as the other place. Even so it appears the cyst hasn't changed and now looks super tiny next to the baby. The doctor still wants me to continue to go for ultrasounds to monitor it so I have to go back in 4 weeks.

Other then that everything is great. I'm starting to get some swelling in my hands but no too bad yet. But other then that I am one happy mamma :)


No comments:

Post a Comment