Saturday, August 6, 2011

18 Weeks

I can't believe I'm 18 weeks along already! It seems like just yesterday that I got my bfp and now I'm well into my second trimester. I started feeling the baby move this week, which is the most amazing thing in the world! There was a good week where I wasn't sure if I was feeling the baby or gas bubbles but then three days ago I was sitting on the couch at work and I felt two very distinct flicks. Since then I have been feeling flutters and flicks like crazy. It reacts to certain foods I eat. The other day I ate some salsa that had a bit of a kick to it and the baby was dancing like crazy afterwards. I can also feel it move across my belly. I'll feel a hard like pressure on one side (about the size of sweet potato this week) and then it's suddenly on the other side. So weird!

No belly pic this week since it's roughly the same size as my last pic. I had to go buy some maternity clothes because none of my pants fit anymore. They are so comfortable and I'm glad that I got them.

One more week until our anatomy scan! I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment