Thursday, July 28, 2011

17 Weeks

Well here I am at 17 weeks and I'm definitely starting to get big now. It's extremely uncomfortable to bend over and even slouching when sitting hurts. I can't be sure if I have felt the baby move yet. The other day I felt a flick that I guess might have been a kick.  I also get these weird little flutters but I'm not 100% sure it's the baby and not a gas bubble. What is weird is that there is a large lump roughly the size of an orange that moves around in my belly. Of course I assume that is the baby but I don't actually feel it moving, it's just suddenly in a different place.  I have been have terrible stretching pains for the last couple days and I get charlie horses in my legs at night. I get up to pee at least once a night so I haven't been sleeping great. Other than that I feel good over all. Can't wait for the anatomy scan on the 15th to find out what we're having.

Here's my 17 week bump pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment