Sunday, May 22, 2011

7 Weeks

At 7 weeks pregnant my morning sickness has really kicked in :( It's much stronger and gets really bad if I don't eat. I discovered the plain eggo waffles are the best thing on the planet. They go down easy and really do the trick. I also started using Preggie Pop Drops. My friend gave me a gift bag and they were in there so I thought I'd give them a chance. They are little citrus candies and really take away the nausea. The cramping is pretty much gone but the fatigue and bloat is still around.

I also went for my first dating ultrasound. It was so exciting! The baby is the size of a blueberry and had a very strong little heartbeat, 120 bmp! Everything looked good and my edd is January 6th! We also got a great pic of the baby. You can see it's little arms, eyes and the umbilical cord :)

Here is a pic of my bump that is starting to make it's appearance (I switched back to the blue shirt):


 Here's a pic of our little bean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment